CLSA Limited, asia’s largest capital markets and investment group is the strategic partner of CT CLSA. The relationship between the two entities dates back to 1994 which commenced as a trading relationship. Further enhancing the strength of the relationship between the two companies, on 12 May 2014, CLSA invested in a 25% equity stake in CT CLSA Holdings Ltd, the parent company of CT CLSA Capital (Pvt) Ltd.
Key Facts about CLSA
CLSA provides equity broking, corporate finance & capital markets and asset management services to global corporate and institutional clients.
- Headquartered in Hong Kong
- Located in 21 cities across Asia, Australia, Europe and United States
- Equity Broking / Corporate Finance & Capital Markets / Asset Management
- No.1 Overall Combined Regional Research & Sales for Asia (ex-China A&B), Japan and Australia in the Asiamoney Brokers Poll 2018-2017
- Since 2007, CLSA Chairman’s Trust has pledged over US$27.7 million to more than 120 non-profit organizations
2,000 employees globally
- CLSA’s parent company is CITIC Securities, China’s largest full service Investment Bank
CT CLSA and CLSA brings together the combined strength and expertise of Sri Lanka’s leading capital market service provider and Asia’s No. 1 ranked Equity House since the last 20 years.